cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kaity
Community Manager

Who to Contact for Support!

Hello all!

I wanted to share an update with you regarding best contacts for any issues you may be experiencing. If you need help from (ISC)² regarding your membership – which is anything from the CPE portal to AMF inquiries, communication preferences or profile changes, etc. – please continue to contact your regional Member Support team. You can reach those folks on weekdays during business hours in their local time zone.

(ISC)² North America and Latin America: membersupport@isc2.org or call +1-866-331-ISC2(4722) / +1-727-785-0189

(ISC)² EMEA: membersupportemea@isc2.org or call +44 (0)203-960-7800

(ISC)² Asia-Pacific: membersupportapac@isc2.org or call +852-2850-6951 / +852-2850-6959 (Hong Kong), +86-10-5873-2896 (China), or +81-3-5322-2837 (Japan)

If you need assistance regarding your exam (accommodations, results, etc.) or your endorsement application, please contact our Exam Administration team. This is a change from 2021! You can reach them at examadministration@isc2.org.

We hope this helps get you the answers and assistance you may need even faster.

31 Replies
RomJ
Newcomer I

Hi Andrea,

No one has reached out to me till now. 😞

thanks for your help.

Nasr
Viewer

Hi

I had an issue with the exam retake voucher. I've contacted examadministration@isc2.org and received a general email about rules which didn't help me much. I explained again my concern to them, but they didn't answer me. I contacted membersupportemea@isc2.org,again no respond from them. I called the phone number +1-866-331-4722 but they don't answer the calls.

Iam pretty much disappointed from the level of service they provide for members!

Is there any other way I can speak with someone who can answer my concern?

andy1970
Newcomer I

Hi @Kaity and @AndreaMoore ,

Friday (March 31), after my CISSP endorsement application was approved, I received the email instructing me to pay my AMF (after waiting 24 hours).

I waited the requisite 24 hours but when I navigate to the AMF screen from my ISC2 member dashboard, I'm still not able to pay the AMF.  I found some threads in this forum that explain the issue -- I already paid $50 when I passed my CC exam and the member portal doesn't have a way to pay only the incremental $75 to switch to the full membership/annual fee -- that needs to be done manually by the ISC2 team.

My issue is that I can't reach anybody at ISC2 to take care of this. I've sent 3 emails since April 1 (no responses) and tried to call them today but after 8 minutes waiting, the voice system told me to call back later or send an email.

How can I resolve this?

Thank you,

Andrew Cassidy

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@andy1970 

Andrew, thanks for your patience. You can email membersupport@isc2.org to have someone contact you or use live chat at the bottom right corner of isc2.org. 

ISC2 Community Manager
andy1970
Newcomer I

Thank you!

I had two email messages waiting for me when I woke this morning, one with a direct number.

Problem resolved.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

😀

Great! 

Congrats on earning your certifications. Join the certification groups on Community once you are all set to connect with others holding the cert. 

ISC2 Community Manager
carlo_amz
Viewer II

Hi @Kaity and @AndreaMoore ,

On 27th march I passed the CC exam and on 28th march I compiled the application form.
I received confirmation via email for the approved application.
Now on my dashboard i can see the options for paying my AMF.
The dashboard says I have to pay $125.00 but I only hold CC certification that should have a AMF of $50.00.

A week ago I sent a mail to membersupportemea@isc2.org and compiled the contact form on the site but I still have no reply.

Thank you for your assistance and have a nice day.

Carlo

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @carlo_amz - congrats on passing your exam!

I can see that your email to us has been received and our support team will be in touch. We apologize for the delay in their response as we are experiencing a higher-than-normal volume of inquiries at this time. 

DarkHelmet
Newcomer II

I have been trying to call for 6 hours.. Nobody working today?

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @DarkHelmet - the teams are online, yes. However it depends on which number you're calling, as the regional teams have local hours. 

(ISC)² North America and Latin America

membersupport@isc2.org
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET
+1-866-331-ISC2(4722)
+1-727-785-0189

(ISC)² UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa

membersupportemea@isc2.org
Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. GMT
+44 (0)203-960-7800

(ISC)² Asia-Pacific

membersupportapac@isc2.org
Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. GMT +8