cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kaity
Community Manager

Who to Contact for Support!

Hello all!

I wanted to share an update with you regarding best contacts for any issues you may be experiencing. If you need help from (ISC)² regarding your membership – which is anything from the CPE portal to AMF inquiries, communication preferences or profile changes, etc. – please continue to contact your regional Member Support team. You can reach those folks on weekdays during business hours in their local time zone.

(ISC)² North America and Latin America: membersupport@isc2.org or call +1-866-331-ISC2(4722) / +1-727-785-0189

(ISC)² EMEA: membersupportemea@isc2.org or call +44 (0)203-960-7800

(ISC)² Asia-Pacific: membersupportapac@isc2.org or call +852-2850-6951 / +852-2850-6959 (Hong Kong), +86-10-5873-2896 (China), or +81-3-5322-2837 (Japan)

If you need assistance regarding your exam (accommodations, results, etc.) or your endorsement application, please contact our Exam Administration team. This is a change from 2021! You can reach them at examadministration@isc2.org.

We hope this helps get you the answers and assistance you may need even faster.

32 Replies
thushara
Viewer

how to change my name
thushara
Viewer

my first name is Horathal Pedi durayalage
my last name is Thushara Buddhika Priyantha
krishnavamsi
Viewer

hey this is Krishna from India how do you guys expect anyone from India to contact you if there is any issue