Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AaronP
Viewer

CISSP Endorsement Wait

Good morning all! First time poster here. 

I provisionally passed the CISSP on October 30, 2018 and submitted my endorsement request on November 1, but the ISC2 website indicates that my endorsement application has not yet begun to be reviewed.

I see the message noting that endorsement wait times are expected to be approximately 8 weeks. Is this holding true for everybody?

17 Replies
dreastans
Newcomer III

Congratulations!  My 9th week is this week, but with the holidays I don't anticipate hearing anything until the 10th week.  No request for audit at this point, though.  And no news is always good news in the realm of all things IT.

---
Andrea Stansbury- CISSP
willpkk
Newcomer II

I'm still waiting for mine too and I submitted mine on November 2nd. What do you think the holdup is? 

J_Araujo
Viewer III

I got the Welcome email at 10:45pm EST.
willpkk
Newcomer II

wow congrats! I wish you the best. I guess I just have to wait a little longer. 

DHerrmann
Contributor II

You have it easy 🙂 With the paper test, it was 6-8 weeks of anxiety waiting for that e-mail.
dreastans
Newcomer III

So I’m not crazy— we are supposed to get an email notification when the endorsement process completes?

---
Andrea Stansbury- CISSP
CyberLead
Newcomer III

@dreastans,

Yes.  It will come from (ISC)2 Member Support, and state something like this:

"Dear Lloyd Diernisse,

Congratulations! Based on your examination results, application review and acceptance of your endorsement, the (ISC)² Board of Directors has awarded you the CCSP Certification. Welcome to an elite network of professionals recognized around the world.

Your welcome kit (including your ID card and certificate) will be shipped to the address above within 8 – 12 weeks. In the meantime, here is important information to get you started as a certified member..."

Lloyd Diernisse

ISC2 Authorized Instructor and Learning Tree International Certified Instructor
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt | CISSP-ISSMP | CCSP | CGRC | PMP | CSM | CMMI-A | ITIL-Fv3
dreastans
Newcomer III

I’ve got high hopes. Thanks for the info.

Sent from my iPhone

---
Andrea Stansbury- CISSP