Announcements
Planned Site Maintenance
Due to scheduled maintenance, account creation for new Community users will be unavailable 11 a.m. Eastern October 23, 2020 – October 24, 2020. We apologize for any inconvenience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Newcomer III

Re: CISSP Endorsement Wait

Congratulations!  My 9th week is this week, but with the holidays I don't anticipate hearing anything until the 10th week.  No request for audit at this point, though.  And no news is always good news in the realm of all things IT.

---
Andrea Stansbury- CISSP
Highlighted
Newcomer II

I'm still waiting for mine too and I submitted mine on November 2nd. What do you think the holdup is? 

Highlighted
Viewer III

I got the Welcome email at 10:45pm EST.
Highlighted
Newcomer II

wow congrats! I wish you the best. I guess I just have to wait a little longer. 

Highlighted
Contributor I

You have it easy 🙂 With the paper test, it was 6-8 weeks of anxiety waiting for that e-mail.
Newcomer III

So I’m not crazy— we are supposed to get an email notification when the endorsement process completes?

---
Andrea Stansbury- CISSP
Highlighted
Newcomer III

@dreastans,

Yes.  It will come from (ISC)2 Member Support, and state something like this:

"Dear Lloyd Diernisse,

Congratulations! Based on your examination results, application review and acceptance of your endorsement, the (ISC)² Board of Directors has awarded you the CCSP Certification. Welcome to an elite network of professionals recognized around the world.

Your welcome kit (including your ID card and certificate) will be shipped to the address above within 8 – 12 weeks. In the meantime, here is important information to get you started as a certified member..."

Lloyd Diernisse
CISSP | CCSP | LSSBB | PMP | CSM | CMMI-A | ITIL-Fv3
Cybersecurity Consultant to the U.S. Government
Highlighted
Newcomer III

I’ve got high hopes. Thanks for the info.

Sent from my iPhone

---
Andrea Stansbury- CISSP