Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AaronP
Viewer

CISSP Endorsement Wait

Good morning all! First time poster here. 

I provisionally passed the CISSP on October 30, 2018 and submitted my endorsement request on November 1, but the ISC2 website indicates that my endorsement application has not yet begun to be reviewed.

I see the message noting that endorsement wait times are expected to be approximately 8 weeks. Is this holding true for everybody?

17 Replies
Damyen
Newcomer II

Yes, my CCSP endorsement took 7.5 weeks, and my HCISPP has the same message on the endorsement page. I expect it to take the full 8 weeks, December 8 can't come fast enough. Plus once you have been endorsed you have an additional 2 week wait for your acclaim digital badges.

CyberLead
Newcomer III

I believe that the 8 week timeframe is the current norm.  I'm a CISSP and passed my CCSP exam on October 23rd, 2018.  Upon receiving the test result confirmation email the next day, I immediately submitted the endorsement info.  That's largely automated now, and it picked up my CISSP as meeting the experience requirements for the CCSP. That e-mail said to expect a 6 week turn-around, however the webpage wherein I submitted my endorsement stated that it was taking approximately 8 weeks, just as you saw.  With the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays here in the US, it wouldn't surprise me if it takes longer.

Lloyd Diernisse

ISC2 Authorized Instructor and Learning Tree International Certified Instructor
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt | CISSP-ISSMP | CCSP | CGRC | PMP | CSM | CMMI-A | ITIL-Fv3
danyo
Newcomer II

It's a process, stay patient. Mine was audited after 4-5 weeks of waiting so I had to submit my credentials in a different format as well but they were very timely with completing my endorsement. Keep in mind, it is holiday season so hopefully they can still provide you with a timely response. Congrats!

JGomez
Newcomer I

My endorsement process took approx 7.5 weeks before I had my Congratulatory Package in hand.

tzouiten
Newcomer I

Hi

I passed my CCSP on the 6 oct 2018, get the endorsement the 7th oct. I still waiting. I already have a CISSP.

it's almost 8 weeks.

junbunny
Viewer II

Adding my experience:

Passed 10/1, Endorsement sent 10/3.  I'm over the 8 week mark and sent my email last week to check the status.  Not sure how backed up they are from the system upgrade, holidays, and influx of packages.  I'm thinking 8-10 weeks sounds realistic, plus an extra week and a half if an audit occurs.

tzouiten
Newcomer I

The message a got is:
If you don't count the weekends or the Thanksgiving holiday in the U.S., that would leave 8 weeks approx. mid-December.
J_Araujo
Viewer III

I’ve submitted my endorsement on Oct-30. Still waiting almost 9 weeks later.
CyberLead
Newcomer III

Update:

On December 26, 2018, I received official notification of my accreditation as a CCSP.  The 26th was the last day of the 9th week since submitting my endorsement package.

Lloyd Diernisse

ISC2 Authorized Instructor and Learning Tree International Certified Instructor
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt | CISSP-ISSMP | CCSP | CGRC | PMP | CSM | CMMI-A | ITIL-Fv3