cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dandadynamite93
Newcomer I

CISSP Endorsement Wait

Hello'

I passed my CISSP on Nov 23rd. And submitted my Endorsement application on Nov 27th. Now I know the wait time is 4-6 weeks. But its been over 4 weeks, and my application still says "Your application has been recieved but processing by the ISC2 has not yet been started". Now under normal circumstances I wouldnt trip, but I have to renew my CASP and Sec+ next month, so I really dont have a whole lot more time to be waiting for ISC2 to process my application. I need this done sooner rather than later. Is there any way to speed up this process. Please help.....
5 Replies
JKWiniger
Community Champion

I already had my CISSP when I got my CCSP so the ISC2 endorsed me. That actually took about 7 weeks. I believe there is a bug in the system where it shows the message you received even though it was being processed. I was only able to get a proper up date on mine by calling in and speaking to them directly.

John-

dandadynamite93
Newcomer I

What is the number or contact information I can call? This is ridiculous, I dont have that kind of time
JKWiniger
Community Champion

For me, I just went to www.isc2.org went to the bottom of the page, clicked on "Candidate and Member Services" and used the number for the US 1-866-331-4722. If you are in a different country then just use one of the other contact sections that works for you.

John-

Rossva
Contributor I

hi, all of us here share your pain, believe me! @Kaity cc'd here, is massively helpful and I can guarantee you if you reach out to her, you'll be in the best possible hands. ISC still do have a backlog of work it seems, but you will get there, and it's definitely worth the wait. Well done on passing the exam BTW.

Kaity
Community Manager

Thanks for tagging me @Rossva!

@dandadynamite93 - the "status" will say that the application hasn't been started all the way up until the application has been either approved or rejected. It's not really that much of a "status," I know ... 

While we have been running at around 6 weeks for the past 2 months of processing endorsements, we did have a few closings over the past 6 weeks (Thursday/Friday the week of Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve early close, Christmas Day close, NYE early close, NYD close) that is slowing the process a bit. You should be hearing from us soon!