Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GameOfPWNZ
Newcomer I

CISSP Endorsement Wait

Does anyone have the current wait times for endorsement wait? I know it's supposed to be 4-6 weeks; however, I know a buddy is about to end week 6 tomorrow for the CCSP and I'm on week 5 and there's been times where it's delayed. I'm just wondering what the timeline is looking like right now. 🙂

-@GameOfPWNZ
7 Replies
LK_Kojhani
Viewer II

I am not sure what is the average, but I got my endorsement in 8th week.
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

I read on another forum that a couple of people received their endorsements back yesterday - both took just under 6 weeks.

Rossva
Contributor I

I'm afraid it could be 8 weeks easily, i was 8 weeks, 2 days i seem to recall. It's a total horrible wait for sure, totally sympathise! but stick it out, nearly there, worth it in the end!

Oh congrats on the pass BTW!

GameOfPWNZ
Newcomer I

My buddy just got his CCSP one today a little over 6 weeks. I'm hoping to get mine soon.
-@GameOfPWNZ
GameOfPWNZ
Newcomer I

I just wish there were more updates. If it were consistently 4-6 weeks, that'd be fine, but when it could take longer, it just sort of puts you in limbo.

Thanks! Congrats to you as well.
-@GameOfPWNZ
GameOfPWNZ
Newcomer I

An Update: I received an email this morning that said next steps for approved application that linked to the dashboard, but I haven't seen anything on the dashboard. It's been about 3 hours. What am I supposed to see?
-@GameOfPWNZ
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@GameOfPWNZ wrote:
An Update: I received an email this morning that said next steps for approved application that linked to the dashboard, but I haven't seen anything on the dashboard. It's been about 3 hours. What am I supposed to see?

Instructions to pay your first AMF.

Judging by the million and one threads on that subject you're best off calling Member Services and paying it over the phone. Contact details can be found at the bottom of this site or the main site.