cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
(ISC)² Former Staff

Re: CPEs Not Posting

Hello DougP,

Please contact me at lschneiter@isc2.org and provide your CPE information so that I can look into this further for you.

Thank you -
Laura Schneiter
Highlighted
Viewer II

I have also been doing quite a number of Webinars over the last week as my first year cycle comes to an end on the 30th of May. I am getting X CPE's "(Due by {0})" and no change in CPEs outstanding amounts.
Highlighted
Newcomer III

Re: ISC2 CPE Credits not showing in Overall CPE view - CISSP

@amandavanceISC2

@amandavanceISC2

4 Weeks ago, I sent my error message about the 'internal server error' to membersupport@isc.org and I got the reply that has been mentioned before (we're working on it, it happens to a number of people, you'll hear from us).

Today, the internal server error message still happens to me.

If (ISC)2 would just be a vendor of a product that others would sell as well, I would have replaced (ISC)2 a few weeks ago, but I can't. I've worked hard to obtain the certification some 8 years ago, got the necessary CPEs every year and I've paid my dues every year.

We're in it together and I'm expecting (ISC)2 to perform much better than it has for the last month. I've met all my obligations, what will you do to meet yours?

Highlighted
Viewer II

Re: Problem entering CPEs

How is it that some people are able to submit CPEs but others can't; some are blocked and some aren't; some complain and are told to be patient; is there a ticketing system of record where I could just submit my issue and be notified when it is resolved? I want to find out my CPE status and submit what I have earned since last time I was able to access the page.

Highlighted

@David_M I will be happy to look into your records and explain what is needed. Please send me a DM with your member ID number and primary email address on file.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

avance@isc2.org