Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Viewer

CAP Exam Results

I passed the CAP exam on July 1, 2020 and the results are posted in my Pearson Vue account.  In order for me to receive a welcome aboard letter from ISC2 and have the ability start the endorsement process, the results must me electronically transmitted from Pearson Vue to ISC2.  I called Pearson Vue and they stated that they transmitted my results.  I called ISC2 and they stated that they are having a problem with receiving the results from Pearson Vue on all CAP exams and they don't know when it will be fixed.  Has anyone else had this problem or have an idea of when it will be fixed?  

3 Replies
Highlighted
(ISC)² Team

Re: CAP Exam Results

Sending you a private message now.
Highlighted
Viewer

I don't know if this is still an issue but I passed my CAP exam on Friday but have not received any notification yet. Results were posted on PearsonVue the same day. 

Highlighted
(ISC)² Team

@DaltonB 

The transmission of exam results from Pearson Vue can take up to 5 business days.  There are instance, however, when exam results are delayed.

Further information about receiving your CAP exam result is available here:

https://www.isc2.org/Register-for-Exam

After navigating to that page, please see the section entitled "Results Reporting".

As you will see in that section about psychometric analysis of exams, "[d]epending on the volume of test takers for a given test, there may be times when scores are delayed for approximately six to eight weeks to complete this critical process".

I hope this helps!

Tony Shiver
Manager, Member Services