Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
netzwerg
Viewer II

Updated CPE Portal & Annual requirements

I just jumped on the portal to submit some CPE requests for podcasts.  It appears that the portal has a glitch that doesn't recognise that means it doesn't remove the 250-500 word "book review" requirement for the podcasts, which makes it quite painful to submit the request.  I have also found that if you are too close to either end (250 or 500), it glitches and tells you you haven't reached the 250-500 word limit.

248 Replies
eparedes_214
ISC2 Team

We completely understand your frustration and apologize for the challenges/difficulties you're encountering.  We will provide everyone an update once these enhancements are in place. 

We thank you for your patience and for your continued support.

Best regards,

Beth Paredes

Senior Corporate Member Services Manager

amandavanceISC2

@vasantpatel Thank you for reaching out to us and I apologize for the confusion. If you do not see your CPEs recorded from BlueSky or BrightTalk within 5-7 business days, please use the instructions below to submit. Please keep in mind, the 'Save & Exit' button only submits the CPEs as drafts. You will need to click 'Save & Continue' to move forward.

• Enter begin/end date
  • Check ‘No’ for event offered by (ISC)²
  • Education
  • Online webinars, podcasts and other online materials
    • InfoSecurity Professional Magazine – 2 CPEs
    • e-Symposiums – 3 CPEs
    • ThinkTanks, Security Briefings and From the Trenches – 1 CPE

Best Regards,
Amanda Vance

amandavanceISC2

As we continue to migrate from one system to another system, our main goal is to make the overall experience better for our members. We continue to work with the concerns and feedback given from our members.

The first update was to the CPE transcript page which is now in chronological order and includes all CPE information.  In the pending weeks/months you will be seeing enhancements to the member dashboard and CPE information. We will continue to update you as things progress.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

coc
Viewer II

Hello,

the end of my "CISSP CPE year" approaches and I accessed again the new way of viewing/registering CPEs. The cluttered interface now allows me to see the CPEs I reported via the previous interface but there are some double occurrences and some I do not recall having taken.

I am sorry but how is it possible to have such an unfriendly and subpar interface? Can't you just come back to the previous one that was just working?

We are a security community we do not need bells and whistles just something working.

Thanks.

amandavanceISC2

@coc Thank you for your inquiry. Please delete any duplicate CPE entries you see on your CPE transcript. If there is a submission you know is not yours, please delete this as well as another member may have put the wrong ID number in for their activity. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please know, we continue to work to make improvements to the CPE Portal.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

amandavanceISC2

Hello All,

I wanted to provide another update regarding the CPE portal. As of last night, the CPE View has now been updated to chronological order and in list view (removed the text block view). At this time, you can only delete the CPE entries; however, we hope to have the edit option available shortly. Please see the example of the new CPE View below.

Best Regards, 
Amanda VanceCPE View - 1.jpg

d73freeman
Newcomer I

I've been intermittently able to add a few CPE's since this update went into effect.  Everytime I think I've figured out a work-around it fails on me and I'm quite a few behind now.   I don't want to delete or update entries I want to be able to add entries.   Is this new form going to allow that?  Eventually?

amandavanceISC2

@d73freeman Thank you for your inquiry. You should be able to add new CPEs with no issue. Please send me an email or DM with your primary email address, member ID number and any screenshots, steps you are taking.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

avance@isc2.org

Fareed
Newcomer III

I am sorry but I was on a flight and just saw your issue. If it continues,
please do let all of us know. Strange issues keep cropping up and what
looks to be just your problem could be impacting others. Hope Amanda Vance
can sort the problem quickly. I know how frustrating it can be when you
want to do something that should take just a few minutes and then it never
gets done.
Ben_Malisow
Contributor II

The portal seems to be hanging when I try to submit/edit CPEs...Rebooted, and tried two browsers (IE and FF), same problem. Loading.jpg