Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
netzwerg
Viewer II

Updated CPE Portal & Annual requirements

I just jumped on the portal to submit some CPE requests for podcasts.  It appears that the portal has a glitch that doesn't recognise that means it doesn't remove the 250-500 word "book review" requirement for the podcasts, which makes it quite painful to submit the request.  I have also found that if you are too close to either end (250 or 500), it glitches and tells you you haven't reached the 250-500 word limit.

248 Replies
mblackwell
Newcomer I

Hello, 

I have credits to complete by April 30th. The dashboard does not reflect accurately and the magazine CPE's are not crossing over. I have been reading and doing magazine quizzes for almost 3 weeks. I am not sur eif I am still behind or caught up or over because the automatic submission processes is not working in 5 to 7 days. Its not working at all! Please get this resolved. i will be so mad if I am a credit short and I lose my certification because you guys rolled this out. Previously the crossed with the old interface in 3 days. Why change what was working for most?

WAC
Viewer III

Well stated...

amandavanceISC2

@mblackwell Please feel free to email me with your member ID number and primary email address and I will be happy to look into your account for you.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

avance@isc2.org

erwindus
Contributor II

Thanks Samantha for your update.

Just to let you know: for the last three days the CPE portal fails for me. Today's error message below:

Capture.PNG

amandavanceISC2

@erwindus Please feel free to send your message to membersupport@isc2.org with the attached screenshot and we will look into the matter. Please be sure to include your primary email address and member ID number.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

amandavanceISC2

Hello Lance,

I apologize for the delay in submitting the bulk CPEs. To confirm, the e-Symposium you mention below was credited to your account this weekend.

Best Regards,

Amanda 

jones12
Viewer

What does it mean when the status of a recently submitted CPE shows draft?

d73freeman
Newcomer I

I'm pretty lost on this.  I have been unable to see any of my updates for the last month.  I've viewed ISC2 presentations and am unable to find them in my transcript or in the view menu because I can't sort the results in any meaningful way.  All my stuff from 2016 forward appears unsorted and I cannot find any recent activity.  I'm not getting confirmations that I've viewed them either.

ctfishing1
Viewer

Hello, I have been trying to enter in CPE's for about 3 weeks now and I keep getting this error from different computers and different browsers.  I contacted ISC2 on Live Chat when it first occurred and they said knew about it.  I was looking to see if it had been resolved in any forum and I don't see anything relating to this matter.

Here is the error.

We can't log you in. Check for an invalid assertion in the SAML Assertion Validator (available in Single Sign-On Settings) or check the login history for failed logins.

Thanks

Stephen

Thorsten
Newcomer I

I have the same problem. Wanted to check the CPE tool for the first time after becoming a CISSP last month. Only got the mentioned error message.