cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chukot
Viewer III

AMF payment issue due to SSO problem

Hi everyone!

As many others, recently I received my endorsement confirmation and tried to finish it with AMF payment.

When trying to pay by card, the system is showing SalesForce SSO error.

If anyone from members support can help me and other people to solve it, I will be very appreciated.

10 Replies
JP54972
Newcomer I

I've been asking for help on this as well all last week with no response...I guess they don't want our money?

Shannon
Community Champion

@Chukot, have you attempted to ask the moderators here to assist you? I believe they resolved it, from what I read on another thread.

(BTW, welcome to the club of discontent members...  Man Wink )

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
JP54972
Newcomer I

Hi @Shannon , I sent a private message Tuesday and Wednesday to KaityEagle and SamathaO_isc2 but no response.  Would you have another contact you might recommend?

Shannon
Community Champion

@JP54972 wrote:

Hi @Shannon , I sent a private message Tuesday and Wednesday to KaityEagle and SamathaO_isc2 but no response.  Would you have another contact you might recommend?

Another member got issues of a different sort resolved recently; I believe he'd reached out to @Jarred_LeFebvre & @amandavanceISC2 for assistance, so try them too.

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
Jarred_LeFebvre
Community Manager

@Chukot @JP54972 

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please private message me your member IDs, and we will look into this for you.

Thanks

Jarred

Chukot
Viewer III

Hi!
My ID is 697201, thank you!
Jarred_LeFebvre
Community Manager

@Chukot 

I've got a ticket in for you and will keep you posted. 

DanielIgumbor
Viewer II

Hello Jarred,

I am having a similar issue regarding AMF payment with my card. My non member ID is 749192
tonyshiver
Contributor II

@DanielIgumbor If you haven't already, please contact Member Services and one of our Member Support Coordinators will work with you to resolve your issue.

http://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us

Tony Shiver
Manager, Member Services

For questions or issues related to candidate/member services, please contact: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us.