Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wilde
Viewer

AMF and CCSP

I came across an article in the 2020 ISC2 magazine stating "There is a reason the CCSP is the fastest growing certification at (ISC)2, with existing CISSP holders making use of the single annual maintenance fee to extend their already deep understanding of cybersecurity by also certifying in cloud security."

...so does this mean my AMF (which is paid for this year) can be used to count toward the CCSP fee?

If so, where do I get a discount code for that?

2 Replies
mtheo
ISC2 Team

Thank you for posting your inquiry about AMF for CCSP and CISSP. To be sure you receive the proper assistance and response, please contact Member Support, email membersupport@isc2.org or via phone +1-866-331-ISC2(4722), Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET.

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@wilde wrote:

I came across an article in the 2020 ISC2 magazine stating "There is a reason the CCSP is the fastest growing certification at (ISC)2, with existing CISSP holders making use of the single annual maintenance fee to extend their already deep understanding of cybersecurity by also certifying in cloud security."

...so does this mean my AMF (which is paid for this year) can be used to count toward the CCSP fee?

If so, where do I get a discount code for that?

There is no CCSP fee anymore. Previously, you had to pay an AMF per certification, but when the changes were made to the fee structure in July 2019, the AMF effectively became a per member fee.

You now pay a flat rate of $125 per year to be a member regardless of how many or what ISC2 certifications you hold (as long as you have at least one) - no need for any discount codes etc.

Read the AMF section here if you want more details:

https://www.isc2.org/Policies-Procedures/Member-Policies#accordion-9e17c7bfdbfb4d179221ce33d0658fe6