Announcements
Voting is now open!
Members, make your selections in the annual (ISC)² Board of Directors election. Vote Now! Voting is open until Sept. 22.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CyberAF
Newcomer II

Re: Failed CCSP

I have not schedule it yet. I will sure let you know.
lillyliu611
Viewer II

I had similar feeling about the CCSP exam. I had passed CISSP at 1st attempt but failed at CCSP at 1st attempt. Will try to take the 2nd time by end of this year. 

CyberAF
Newcomer II

Complete BS. I did buy one and not even close to the exam questions.

Sent from my iPhone
tmekelburg1
Community Champion

@CyberAF ? Did you try a 3rd attempt?

CyberAF
Newcomer II

Yes. Failed one domain all other were expert level.

Sent from my iPhone
tmekelburg1
Community Champion

That stinks! I can honestly say the CCSP was the hardest test I've ever taken but the materials listed in this thread are sufficient to passing though.

I only had about 4 years of experience in IT/Security at the time of passing and was an Associate until I had enough experience to get the full cert. IT/Security was my 3rd career lol. I point out the experience part as to not scare anyone away from attempting the test when they see people with 20-100 years of experience in IT not pass and continue to blame the study materials for not being sufficient. I wish you all the best on your 4th attempt or possibly move on to the CISSP next and circle back to the CCSP later.     

YesHeCan
Viewer II

I had a similar experience with the exam - I passed CISSP years ago, but the CCSP exam was a tough one for me. It felt like all the official (ISC) guides that I read weren't relevant and the over 3000 practice tests. The exam completely threw me off the wheels by like the 10th question. I plan to take the exam again, just to proof I can do it!

CyberAF
Newcomer II

I can see your posts

CyberAF
Newcomer II

I will plan to retake it.  Not giving up.  CISSP makes more sense to me.