Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jcg1013
Newcomer I

credential renewal and expiration

I am in the same boat as 'Joe_Duffy's posts earlier this month. I work for DoD and can't have any breaks in my certification and they are already asking for the renewed certificate (expires at the end of the month). My CPEs and AMF are all complete and I've left a web message for member support, but no answer (not even a "we're working on it"). And since I am also seeing the "single sign-on error" (left a message earlier plus a post this morning), I will not be able to print a digital copy of my certificate (that they are asking for) when my expiration date finally does get updated and will have to wait (according to another post) 12 weeks before the physical certificate is sent. Can someone in member support get me a PDF of an updated certificate before I expire in a few weeks? Thanks.

(note that as a workaround, I tried to find the DMDC web site that @CraginS mentioned in an earlier post [and that rang a bell with me] to see if I could use that link to satisfy my certification verification, but, alas, milConnect tells me that the Defense Workforce Certification database was decommissioned in October 2019 - sigh)

1 Reply
tonyshiver
Contributor II

@jcg1013 Sending you a private message to get some additional information.

For questions or issues related to candidate/member services, please contact: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us.