Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newcomer I

Payment page for AMF

Hello Community

I just payed my ISC² AMF for 2018 with my credit card.

However I was quite surprised : the page was directly a page from isc2 web site (no redirection to a PSP), no mention of PCI-DSS compliance, etc.

For a site dealing with security, I was quite puzzled.

What is a level of security ISC² takes with our card information ? Is there a SAQ somewhere (should be a SAQ-D questionnaire...). Is there a future plan to head to a more secure payement method (through a PSP or Paypal, etc.)

Many thanks and have a goog year

Stéphane

5 Replies
Community Manager

Re: Payment page for AMF

I'll share this concern with both our security & member services team. Thank you!
Newcomer I

An attestation of 3rd party scanning for PCI-DSS compliance (Trustwave, etc) would be in order too.  

Newcomer III

I have exactly the same issue. Filled in all credit card details (including CVC) about a week ago and until today there's nothing visible on my credit card. No charge, no reservation.

IS (ISC)2 storing my CVC code somewhere?

Newcomer III

UPDATE: just now my credit card shows the AMF on the overview. Process date 5th of May.

@erwindus Thank you for reaching out. Please note, communication was sent out to all members who are coming due for their AMFs and there has been a spike in payments received. Because of this, it could be taking a little longer for the payments to process and reflect on your statements. To confirm, we do not store any of your card information. 

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance