Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Your new annual membership Fee is now $125! How do you feel about that?

Thank you for your comments. Please know, we are aware of the issues and have a team working to resolve these as soon as possible. The issue with new members being able to pay has been resolved. @Frank_Mayer I will be happy to look into your profile if you'd like to email me at avance@isc2.org.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

Highlighted
Newcomer II

Well, luckily I don't care about their problems anymore.Roman Z
Highlighted
Viewer II

ok with that, if I get paid off the $ 85 that I already paid

Highlighted
Newcomer III

It made me decide to get another ISC2 cert or two.  I have no real choice but to keep the CISSP unless I want to change employers.   

Newcomer II

This poor logic of more people comes in and need more money for Infra ? Just wow to know that. Every new member already pay what was enough to sustain infra. If there are New features, upgrade or New worthy material that only make sense. On Top of it exam is $250 and if each year fee is $125 in 3 years I will end up paying way more than actual certification cost. Typically a certification is valid for 3 years or until the product expires. I have that experience from Microsoft, Cisco, vMware, Juniper etc. ISC2 need to understand that certification and access to ISC2 portal are two different things. In-Case of SSCP or CISSP etc. I don't see the new material added or expires in years so what's the point at all to have them expire ? Some sense other than money needs to be put in to the management and decision makers for long run.