cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kaity
Community Manager

Who to Contact for Support!

Hello all!

I wanted to share an update with you regarding best contacts for any issues you may be experiencing. If you need help from (ISC)² regarding your membership – which is anything from the CPE portal to AMF inquiries, communication preferences or profile changes, etc. – please continue to contact your regional Member Support team. You can reach those folks on weekdays during business hours in their local time zone.

(ISC)² North America and Latin America: membersupport@isc2.org or call +1-866-331-ISC2(4722) / +1-727-785-0189

(ISC)² EMEA: membersupportemea@isc2.org or call +44 (0)203-960-7800

(ISC)² Asia-Pacific: membersupportapac@isc2.org or call +852-2850-6951 / +852-2850-6959 (Hong Kong), +86-10-5873-2896 (China), or +81-3-5322-2837 (Japan)

If you need assistance regarding your exam (accommodations, results, etc.) or your endorsement application, please contact our Exam Administration team. This is a change from 2021! You can reach them at examadministration@isc2.org.

We hope this helps get you the answers and assistance you may need even faster.

31 Replies
SpiralDK
Newcomer I

are there any support contacts that reply to support requests?

jaustin
ISC2 Team

Hello,

Please contact member support at 1-866-331-4722 Monday through Friday, 8AM -5PM EST for assistance needed.

You can also send your inquiry to membersupport@isc2.org and a member of the Customer Experience Team will be more than happy to assist you.

Sincerely,

John Austin

Manager, Global Customer Experience

kara19
Viewer

how i can get promo code for CC

MrITGus
Contributor I

@kara19  For all information related to Certified in Cybersecurity, check the following link:

https://www.isc2.org/Certifications/CC

Best Regards,

Gus

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@Kaity wrote:

Hello all!

I wanted to share an update with you regarding best contacts for any issues you may be experiencing. If you need help from (ISC)² regarding your membership – which is anything from the CPE portal to AMF inquiries, communication preferences or profile changes, etc. – please continue to contact your regional Member Support team. You can reach those folks on weekdays during business hours in their local time zone.

(ISC)² North America and Latin America: membersupport@isc2.org or call +1-866-331-ISC2(4722) / +1-727-785-0189

(ISC)² EMEA: membersupportemea@isc2.org or call +44 (0)203-960-7800

(ISC)² Asia-Pacific: membersupportapac@isc2.org or call +852-2850-6951 / +852-2850-6959 (Hong Kong), +86-10-5873-2896 (China), or +81-3-5322-2837 (Japan)

If you need assistance regarding your exam (accommodations, results, etc.) or your endorsement application, please contact our Exam Administration team. This is a change from 2021! You can reach them at examadministration@isc2.org.

We hope this helps get you the answers and assistance you may need even faster.

Hi @Kaity

I read in the latest issue of the member magazine (Sep/Oct 2022) that they are bringing the Support chat function back!

This was always my "go to" for any issues so was disappointed when it was removed.

Any ideas when we can expect its return please?

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @AlecTrevelyan ! Clar announced during our Town Hall today that it should be back by the end of the month! 

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Great news - thanks @Kaity!

Rmhman
Viewer

Yea who, no one answers linkin, no one answers email and no one answers phone! I have been hounding isc2 for almost a week to find out if I passed my test, they said provisionally, we will notify you?
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@Rmhman 

The social media team has responded to you on your many LinkedIn comments requesting that you reach out to the support team or the communications team. We have not received an email from you in our Communications inbox.

I can see in the system that you have received multiple responses from our service team. One email you received (which you replied to) gives you next steps with a link to pay your $50 AMF. That is your final step to finalize your CC certification. You are considered provisionally passed until you complete the process which includes the last step of paying your $50 Annual Maintenance Fee. 

ISC2 Community Manager