cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Viewer

Re: ISC2 CPE Credits not showing in Overall CPE view - CISSP

Hello, 

I have credits to complete by April 30th. The dashboard does not reflect accurately and the magazine CPE's are not crossing over. I have been reading and doing magazine quizzes for almost 3 weeks. I am not sur eif I am still behind or caught up or over because the automatic submission processes is not working in 5 to 7 days. Its not working at all! Please get this resolved. i will be so mad if I am a credit short and I lose my certification because you guys rolled this out. Previously the crossed with the old interface in 3 days. Why change what was working for most?

Highlighted
Viewer III

Re: Lessons learned (or not) from CPE portal redesign

Well stated...

Highlighted

@mblackwell Please feel free to email me with your member ID number and primary email address and I will be happy to look into your account for you.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

avance@isc2.org

Highlighted
Newcomer III

Thanks Samantha for your update.

Just to let you know: for the last three days the CPE portal fails for me. Today's error message below:

Capture.PNG

Highlighted

@erwindus Please feel free to send your message to membersupport@isc2.org with the attached screenshot and we will look into the matter. Please be sure to include your primary email address and member ID number.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance