Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
netzwerg
Viewer II

Updated CPE Portal & Annual requirements

I just jumped on the portal to submit some CPE requests for podcasts.  It appears that the portal has a glitch that doesn't recognise that means it doesn't remove the 250-500 word "book review" requirement for the podcasts, which makes it quite painful to submit the request.  I have also found that if you are too close to either end (250 or 500), it glitches and tells you you haven't reached the 250-500 word limit.

248 Replies
fortean
Contributor III

@Chuxing- agreed. I am very proud to be a CISSP and to be part of the (ISC)2 community and, like you, think that this is a far more severe issue than we currently may expect. But let's indeed hope that we are just doom-and-gloom ridden. Again, if there is anything I can do - apart from ceasing to nag y'all about the roll-back - let me know.

--
Heinrich W. Klöpping, MSc CISSP CCSP CIPP/E CTT+
parreira
Newcomer I

Anybody else having problems with the CPE submission page? I am gettting an "Internal Server Error" for weeks now.
amandavanceISC2

@parreira Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing problems logging your CPEs. Unfortunately, the "internal server" error is a known error on some member profiles. Please know, our team has been working hard to locate the source and to have this updated as soon as possible.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

erwindus
Contributor II

@amandavanceISC2

Hi Amanda, any update on the internal server error issue? Amongst others, I reported my issue over 4 weeks ago and I'd like to know when I'll be able to see my CPE's again (and add new ones as well).

amandavanceISC2

@erwindus Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA on when this issue will be resolved. I can confirm that our teams are working hard to locate and fix this issue. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

NLFreeman
Viewer

I'm unable to submit CPEs - no matter what selections I make in the form, I get an error saying "You cannot submit any more CPEs for the chosen CPE Type as you have met the threshold on all of your active certifications."  I highly doubt this as I'm currently behind on CPEs.  I can't find any link in the portal that will show me what CPEs I've submitted recently, nor do they show up in my profile.    Any help navigating this mess would be appreciated.

edhijacker
Newcomer I

I share your frustration as well.

The new CPE portal is not user friendly at all.

What's worse is that the CPEs I've submitted are not been updated and reflected at all. The website says it needs 5 business days. But it's been more than a month already..

MStockdale
Newcomer I

I can't even log on to it anymore (I could until recently).

So unable to submit CPE's or check on my status clearly.

I've gone through customer support - which resulted in a response saying they were aware. A week later, still can't and no update.

"We can't log you in. Check for an invalid assertion in the SAML Assertion Validator (available in Single Sign-On Settings) or check the login history for failed logins."

jorisva
Newcomer I

I have no login problems. However I tried to submit "Non-Security Education Courses and Seminars"CPE's for Group B, but I never see them added to my CPE overview, the amount of credits and domain remains blank.

JLB171
Reader I

I added some at the end of last week and they have been successfully added now. Strange that others are having issues but I have had no problems at all.