Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor II

Re: ISC2 CPE Credits not showing in Overall CPE view - CISSP

@Chuxing- agreed. I am very proud to be a CISSP and to be part of the (ISC)2 community and, like you, think that this is a far more severe issue than we currently may expect. But let's indeed hope that we are just doom-and-gloom ridden. Again, if there is anything I can do - apart from ceasing to nag y'all about the roll-back - let me know.

--
Heinrich W. Klöpping, MSc CISSP CCSP CIPP/E CTT+
Highlighted
Newcomer I

Internal Server Error on CPE Submission page for weeks

Anybody else having problems with the CPE submission page? I am gettting an "Internal Server Error" for weeks now.
Highlighted

Re: Internal Server Error on CPE Submission page for weeks

@parreira Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing problems logging your CPEs. Unfortunately, the "internal server" error is a known error on some member profiles. Please know, our team has been working hard to locate the source and to have this updated as soon as possible.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

Highlighted
Newcomer III

@amandavanceISC2

Hi Amanda, any update on the internal server error issue? Amongst others, I reported my issue over 4 weeks ago and I'd like to know when I'll be able to see my CPE's again (and add new ones as well).

Highlighted

@erwindus Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA on when this issue will be resolved. I can confirm that our teams are working hard to locate and fix this issue. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance