Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Viewer II

SSCP Confirmation & Endorsement

Hi All,

I passed my SSCP exam on Saturday but I have not yet received email confirmation. I also can't complete my endorsement form because of this, I just get the same error every time saying that I need to have completed the SSCP exam within 9 months. Is anyone able to see if my results have been received by ISC2 from Pearson yet?

Cheers,

MW

3 Replies

Re: SSCP Confirmation & Endorsement

@MatWratt85 Unfortunately, the turn around to have the exam results sent to (ISC)² can be up to 5 business days. You should be receiving the email shortly. Once you do, you will be able to submit your endorsement.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

Viewer II

Does anyone know what the turn around times for SSCP endorsement are currently? My endorser approved my application last Monday and my application is now sat with ISC2. Thanks 👍
Contributor I

@MatWratt85 wrote:
Does anyone know what the turn around times for SSCP endorsement are currently? My endorser approved my application last Monday and my application is now sat with ISC2. Thanks 👍

From most postings, it appears to be a 6-8 week time from submission to getting approved.  More time to receive the actually certificate,card,pin.

Michael Brown, CISSP, HCISPP, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, GSLC, GSTRT, ISSA Fellow