Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dmc
Newcomer I

Professional Development Institute

I received an email from connect@isc2.org announcing the Professional Development Institute. I clicked on the link provided and was taken to PDI website. I logged in with my isc2 credentials, but was presented with a "Not authorized" screen. I tried to enroll in another course and received the same message. isc.PNG

Thanks for your help!

4 Replies
Jarred_LeFebvre
Community Manager

We'll fix that. Our PDI team is aware. Some of our newer members may not yet be enrolled yet. 

N1EL5
Viewer III

When can we expect a fix for this as I still encounter the same issue since the latest courses were announced?

As a member since Sep2018 I had to ask for the GDPR course to be added and made available manually on my account and suspect the latest course additions will require a similar action to resolve.

Thanks

sfrunze
Viewer

Hello Jarred, hello ISC2 

I found that the availability issue was registered in February. I receive the same error in August. Is this service still offered?

just in terms of expectation management, I would not ask for it in case it would not have been published 🙂

Thank you,

Serghei

SamanthaO_isc2
ISC2 Former Staff

Hello @sfrunze

Thank you for posting, I am happy to help you with this. Please feel free to reach out to learn@isc2.org from your primary email address and include your Member ID. This goes directly to the team that can best assist you. You can also send that information to me through the Community if that is easier through the Private Message feature and I can send along to that team internally. 

Best, 

Samantha O'Connor
(ISC)² Online Community Manager