Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gmagerr
Newcomer I

Professional Development Institute

When I go to launch one of the modules from the PDI I get an error saying not authorized. I've launched them before no problem. Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks

Capture.PNG

4 Replies
gmagerr
Newcomer I

I haven't heard back regarding not being able to launch any professional Development Institute learning modules.  I'd like to continue earning CPE's can you fix this please?

Thanks

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

You posted your original request on Friday and then followed up on Monday - just to make you aware the ISC2 personnel who staff this forum do not work on weekends.

Within the PDI portal there are a number of help options including a live chat feature and a help request form. Did you try either of those?

Also, if you search this site you'll see some advice given to people who had the same or similar issues on how to resolve it or who to contact to help. For example, there's an email address in this post from one of the admins here that looks like it could be useful for you:

https://community.isc2.org/t5/Member-Support/No-access-to-PDI-for-a-new-member/m-p/27088#M5569

gmagerr
Newcomer I

Still not fixed. I could not find a live chat in the PDI portal, I did search and there is nothing I can do to fix this or I would have
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

It's over on the right hand side:

pdi-live-chat.png

Failing that I recommend you email: learn@isc2.org