cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MatWratt85
Viewer II

SSCP Confirmation & Endorsement

Hi All,

I passed my SSCP exam on Saturday but I have not yet received email confirmation. I also can't complete my endorsement form because of this, I just get the same error every time saying that I need to have completed the SSCP exam within 9 months. Is anyone able to see if my results have been received by ISC2 from Pearson yet?

Cheers,

MW

7 Replies
amandavanceISC2

@MatWratt85 Unfortunately, the turn around to have the exam results sent to (ISC)² can be up to 5 business days. You should be receiving the email shortly. Once you do, you will be able to submit your endorsement.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

MatWratt85
Viewer II

Does anyone know what the turn around times for SSCP endorsement are currently? My endorser approved my application last Monday and my application is now sat with ISC2. Thanks 👍
emb021
Advocate I

@MatWratt85 wrote:
Does anyone know what the turn around times for SSCP endorsement are currently? My endorser approved my application last Monday and my application is now sat with ISC2. Thanks 👍

From most postings, it appears to be a 6-8 week time from submission to getting approved.  More time to receive the actually certificate,card,pin.

---
Michael Brown, CISSP, HCISPP, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CDPSE, GSLC, GSTRT, GLEG, GSNA, CIST, CIGE, ISSA Fellow
Silverdude
Viewer

Wow, it takes 2 months just to get approved, and then even more time for endorsement? I passed my exam 11 days ago, so I might not get this until October? That's crazy, my Sec+ didn't take nearly that long.

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Best case scenario: 6 weeks from endorsement application being submitted until approval and then a further 8 weeks to receive the certificate package.

Worst case scenario: 8 weeks from endorsement application being submitted until approval and then a further 12 weeks to receive the certificate package.

Actually, if the certificate package gets lost, which is not unheard of, then you have to wait the 12 weeks before asking for a replacement which could then take another 12 weeks to arrive!

I'm currently 9 and bit weeks into waiting for a certificate package to arrive and getting a bit worried it's gone missing. Smiley Frustrated

emb021
Advocate I

@AlecTrevelyan wrote:

Best case scenario: 6 weeks from endorsement application being submitted until approval and then a further 8 weeks to receive the certificate package.

Worst case scenario: 8 weeks from endorsement application being submitted until approval and then a further 12 weeks to receive the certificate package.

Actually, if the certificate package gets lost, which is not unheard of, then you have to wait the 12 weeks before asking for a replacement which could then take another 12 weeks to arrive!

I'm currently 9 and bit weeks into waiting for a certificate package to arrive and getting a bit worried it's gone missing. Smiley Frustrated

Note that you don't have to wait for the physical package to arrive to claim you are certified.

Once your endorsement is approved you'll be told you are certified, and you can then update your resume/LinkedIn profile, share out your digital badge, etc.

But, yeah, the wait is pretty long.  When I did this 4-5 years ago, I got an email that I passed within a couple of days of passing the exam at the test center.  Endorsement took about 4 weeks (about the same as ISACA).  At which point I could claim I was certified, etc.  Electronic badge came a little later as I'm not sure they were doing that when I was certified, but think they came about 6 months later.

Not sure how long it took to get my physical certificate.  Nor when I did my 3 year renewal when the new package arrived for me.

---
Michael Brown, CISSP, HCISPP, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CDPSE, GSLC, GSTRT, GLEG, GSNA, CIST, CIGE, ISSA Fellow
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

I'm just looking to improve my collection of ISC2 swag more than anything:

https://community.isc2.org/t5/Member-Support/Comments-on-items-in-ISC2-Store/m-p/23410/highlight/tru...

I'll update that thread with how my certificate wall looks since I added the ISSEP cert a few months back - just looking forward to adding my ISSAP and ISSMP certs to it. (Was hoping the ISSAP one would have arrived by now.)