Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
s3cm0n
Newcomer II

CISSP Concentration not showing in member dashboard

I have recently received ISSAP certification and it is not showing in the member dashboard, but is showing in CPE site. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

@Kaity 

7 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

My ISSEP used to show up on the dashboard, but since the dashboard was changed a few weeks or so ago to also show the cycle dates as part of the bar charts my ISSEP disappeared from there - I have never seen my ISSAP or ISSMP on the dashboard yet.

I actually have a support ticket open for this issue, so hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Today I also logged the following issues with support - I logged these by email so I'm prepared for a bit of a wait:

My ISSMP downloadable certificate has the wrong "certified since" date - hopefully the physical certificate is correct!

My ISSMP appears in the CPE portal, but doesn't appear in my Active Transcript.

Kaity
Community Manager

We'll look into this right away. Thank you! 

s3cm0n
Newcomer II

I also don't see my ISSAP on my active transcript in the CPE portal.

Kaity
Community Manager

I have a ticket in for this issue. Hopefully we can correct it shortly!
s3cm0n
Newcomer II

Thank you @Kaity 

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@AlecTrevelyan wrote:

My ISSEP used to show up on the dashboard, but since the dashboard was changed a few weeks or so ago to also show the cycle dates as part of the bar charts my ISSEP disappeared from there - I have never seen my ISSAP or ISSMP on the dashboard yet.

I actually have a support ticket open for this issue, so hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Today I also logged the following issues with support - I logged these by email so I'm prepared for a bit of a wait:

My ISSMP downloadable certificate has the wrong "certified since" date - hopefully the physical certificate is correct!

My ISSMP appears in the CPE portal, but doesn't appear in my Active Transcript.

I'm pleased to report that today my dashboard is now showing all of my certifications!

The other issues I previously listed still remain, but one step at at time! Smiley Happy

s3cm0n
Newcomer II

Good catch @AlecTrevelyan , It is fixed for me too.