cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
veryriskyrisk
Viewer II

SAML error when trying to pay Maintenance Fee

Hey!

I've sent an email to membersupport@isc2.org on Tuesday but nobody responded, not even acknowledgment from automated ticketing system or so.

Any hints on resolving this? I get assertion error when trying to pay membership fee with cc.

Any hints welcome,

matgebipgbnmkfhnklg.png

38 Replies
Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @luconsky - I have given your information to our Member Support team to look into this issue. 

luconsky
Viewer II

many many thanks for your help, now I managed to make the payment, a big hello from Italy !!

ShahZ
Viewer II

Hi,

I passed my CISSP exam June last year, but still haven't been able to pay the annual fee due to the same error. Could you put a ticket in for me as well? Thank you.

Best,

Shah

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@ShahZ I sent your info to member support. Here is the contact information if you need additional support: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us

@ShahZ wrote:

Hi,

I passed my CISSP exam June last year, but still haven't been able to pay the annual fee due to the same error. Could you put a ticket in for me as well? Thank you.

Best,

Shah

ISC2 Community Manager
Tunjiols
Viewer II

I am also experiencing this error. Could someone help me, please?

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@Tunjiols I have sent this to Member Support. Someone will reach out to assist you. If you need additional support please reach out to member services.  https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us

ISC2 Community Manager
Coldspring84
Newcomer I

I have exactly the same problem. I wrote to the support, and also tried to submit a request via form, but no-one has asnwered yet.
CISSP, SSCP, ISO27K LA
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@Coldspring84 Please check your private messages. I will try to get your information to the team. 

ISC2 Community Manager
mayank_sh
Viewer II

I'm having the same issue Kaity, did sent you the details over im.