Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deephaze
Newcomer I

Renewal of CISSP

I've paid my dues and completed all my CPEs prior to the expiration date on June 30, 2019 but my certificate does not show as renewed.  I am required to maintain a certification to keep my accounts active at work.  Is there anyway to expedite the renewal process it's been over 3 weeks since I fulfilled the requirements and i haven't been able to work since June 30th.

I've also emailed ISC2 twice about this issue and no one has replied.

46 Replies
Bvoris
Newcomer II

I'm having the exact same issue.

I've called and left multiple messages.

I've emailed multiple times.

I've gotten no response from ISC2.

Kaity
Community Manager

We are processing the July 1 renewals. I apologize for the delay. Once this process is complete, your accounts should reflect this. 

ntuit
Viewer

Same here. My account has been disabled and I have no knowledge as to why. Dues are paid and there were no pending notfications. Countless emails to membership address and heard nothing. Arrggghh
gdesilla
Newcomer I

Common theme. Same poor experience here. Paid my fees ($170) in March. Never wanted to renew my CCSP only CISSP. All certifications suspended July 2019. Did I get a refund after I paid $170 and my certification was confirmed until 2020. No ... I did not. Did they reply to my emails? No they did not (eventually they did after 4 or 5 attempts to clarify that CISSP will not be suspended only CCSP) /golfclap.

Frank_Mayer
Contributor I

Join the club.  The system is broke and I called in and got responses and it gets fixed and then broken again.  The system has serious issues but no one will come on line to say that.  You employer needs to look at this forum and see that it is not your issue.

Respectfully,

Francis (Frank) Mayer, CISSP EMERITUS
Shannon
Community Champion

@deephaze further to what @Frank_Mayer said, perhaps you can request (ISC)2 to send you an email stating that your certification has indeed been renewed & is valid, but that their site currently is currently experiencing issues, and isn't displaying it.

I guess your management will accept that.

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
Kaity
Community Manager

If you can private message me your member ID #, I will get with our support team to resolve this. 

deephaze
Newcomer I

I'm checking to see if there's any update, it's been over a month since I completed my activities for renewal (Payment and CPEs) and still no update.  I still cannot perform my job functions until this certificate is renewed.

Kaity
Community Manager

I still have your ticket in my list. I have been following up for updates - doing so again now. I apologize for this delay.