Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Re: Renewal of CISSP

Hello @Frank_Mayer and @GeneHughes - I've sent a message to my colleague in Member Support who oversees the printing and shipping of certificates. I'm asking her to verify that you all are already in the queue for that (or the certs are on their way to you). If I find out there are any issues, I'll PM you. 

Contributor I

Kaity,

I have my printed my certificate now; so please let them know that. I have what I printed that came digitally but not the nice hard copy embossed version like we used to get.  Please update them to let them know that.  I would like the nice version if (ISC)2 is still doing that for renewals.

Frank Mayer, CISSP

Respectfully,

Francis (Frank) Mayer, CISSP
Contributor I

You and others in (ISC)2 are doing the right thing by responding to these concerns and in my case things eventually worked out so I am OK now but I experienced these same issues too.   (ISC)2 does many good things and it is a shame that the many issues with the transition to the new system are hurting our (ISC)2 reputation.  

Respectfully,

Francis (Frank) Mayer, CISSP
Community Manager

We are still doing the full kits with the certificate, ID card, lapel pin, etc. @Frank_Mayer. We will get you yours! I'm sorry for the delay. 

Newcomer I

It has been another month, and still no paper certificate...

Can you let me know who to contact to escalate this, as this forum seems to not have the effect to actually get the certificate after months and repeated follow-ups.

I beginning to think I'd rather have another institutes certs like SANS or CompTIA...

Newcomer I

I'm in the same boat with the paper certificate but at least it shows as current online now so my employer accepts that and can verify it as active online now so I've been able to work again since September.
Community Manager

Hello @GeneHughes I can confirm you were on our list that was sent to our printing vendor on December 5. That was the next list sent once I became aware of the issue on the Community. It does take a few weeks for printing, assembly and mailing. But, you should be getting it soon!