Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cdc
Newcomer III

Portal CPE issues

I've recently encountered an issue with the CPE portal submission.  One entry has appeared as "pending" on the main page, "draft" on the "view transcript page", but is listed on the "active" transcript.  The CPE totals and percentage agree on all pages except that it should be higher on the "active" transcript page since the entry is listed.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

14 Replies
JasonSchumacher
Newcomer I

I have had many CPE portal issues starting in June.  All Brighttalk webinars have stopped being automatically submitted to the CPE transcript.  When filling out the CPE submission webform, no matter that I select the correct CPE type, it incorrectly sets a different type in the Pending queue.  The CPE portal divided the previous transcript into 2 different transcripts and now shows the wrong number of completed CPEs (As if a years worth of CPEs never happened).  Whatever they did to the CPE portal has made a huge mess.  

I've emailed the member support several times and they just ignore my emails.

Today, I literally told a coworker to not try for the CISSP, but instead to invest the time to get the CASP instead.

Poor Member support, painful CPE portal website, highest member dues, it's just not worth it if you are just getting the cert for the first time.

cdc
Newcomer III

Understand the frustration.  I was told by a board member that the CEO (@david-shearer) was aware that there had been issues but they are down to only a few outliers.  If that is not the case, members are encouraged to continue to shine the light as Jason has.  

danklein
Newcomer I

See if @Kaity can help you out with your CPE problem. I had the exact same issue with BrightTalk syncing to the CPE portal and she did an awesome job.

@JasonSchumacher wrote:

I have had many CPE portal issues starting in June.  All Brighttalk webinars have stopped being automatically submitted to the CPE transcript.  When filling out the CPE submission webform, no matter that I select the correct CPE type, it incorrectly sets a different type in the Pending queue.  The CPE portal divided the previous transcript into 2 different transcripts and now shows the wrong number of completed CPEs (As if a years worth of CPEs never happened).  Whatever they did to the CPE portal has made a huge mess.  

I've emailed the member support several times and they just ignore my emails.

Today, I literally told a coworker to not try for the CISSP, but instead to invest the time to get the CASP instead.

Poor Member support, painful CPE portal website, highest member dues, it's just not worth it if you are just getting the cert for the first time.

Kaity
Community Manager

Yes, I'd like to get the details so we can dig into this. I will private message you here @JasonSchumacher 

Jerryjcharles
Newcomer I

Can someone explain the new CPE portal/dashboard. I don't understand what the hell it is that I am looking at. Who is running this ship? Now, I don't know what my CPE count looks like. The PMP CPE dashboard is much simpler to understand, you all need to quit playing your funny business.