Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PAT_PAT
Newcomer I

Miss-Matched ISC2 ID between ISC2 and Pearson

Having this issue and filling the form again and again does not help. How we can fix this and login to check the booked exam.

Looked at few posts which says to go via register for exam but does not help!!

20 Replies
Fmahmed21
Viewer

@AndreaMoore Hi, I'm having the same issue. Please advise, thank you! 

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

If you are having issues with your ISC2 ID and PearsonVue ID matching please contact our team at: https://www.isc2.org/contact-us

To prevent this from happening, you should use the same email address for both logins. 

ISC2 Community Manager
Jeffrey_Ruff
Viewer

I'm having the same issue. 

jeffrey.ruff@gmail.com

Error: Miss-Matched ISC2 ID between ISC2 and Pearson

I've read previous fixes and I'm not sure how to verify the same email/login ID for Pearson

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

mkf-2023
Viewer II

Hello,

I'm having issues with your ISC2 ID and PearsonVue ID matching.  So, starting back on Sept 6, 2023, I reached out to the members support team with emails (x2) and phone calls (x2). Still no resolution. 

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@mkf-2023 it looks like your issue has been fixed. If not, please let the support team know. 

ISC2 Community Manager
dforbes
Newcomer I

I have the same issue as noted. Would like to register for CISSP. No luck. Please help.

dforbes
Newcomer I

...if this is an easy fix for the backend admins...and the chat person said they would have it fixed (merged duplicative account) by the technical team...why does it take so long and why have I not heard anything from my email, post, smoke signal, or other means of begging for assistance. I am trying to give you money and register for your exam...

dforbes
Newcomer I

All Friday. No answer. Finally got someone that said they would handle on Friday via chat (in the morning). No updates and no change Friday-Weekend. Today, halfway through...still no response. I also tried to call. No answer. The response on the phone literally only said..."sorry we can't take your call"...

This is a consistent issue that should not have this level of recurrence.

Secondarily, the theme has been delayed response when responded to at all...

Please help.

mrmsrinivasan
Viewer II

Same Issue - Followed the same step but no response.

Miss-Matched ISC2 ID between ISC2 and Pearson 

Regards

Srini

mariatirado
Community Manager

If you are having issues with your ISC2 ID and PearsonVue ID matching please contact our team at: https://www.isc2.org/contact-us. Please allow 3-5 business days for our support team to get back to you.

To prevent this from happening, you should use the same email address for both logins.

Thanks!