Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lukovich90ZM
Viewer

Membership PAYMENT

For the past three months I have been asking the ISC2 via email to furnish me with the banking details so that my employer can pay my membership, unfortunately, I have not received any response. For other professional bodies I have paid, only remaining with ISC2 who are not even bothered to respond to my email.

As per company policy, we are not allowed to pay for ourselves, I would have done it earlier, but it has to go through our Finance Department.

Has this happened to anyone?

30 Replies
Early_Adopter
Community Champion

I’ve always used credit card, so my answer is of little use... but I do see that ISC2 has check and wire as an option. If email isn’t working , you might be getting spam trapped, or even blocked for looking ‘Phishy’( lot of email asking for banking details etc), so you might try the phone.

You could also Direct Message Amanda Vance, as she will probbaly be your best contact here.

https://www.isc2.org/AMFs-Overview

Lukovich90ZM
Viewer

Thanks @Early_Adopter 

Caute_cautim
Community Champion

When my employer was paying for the annual fee, before the digital transformation.   We simply provided evidence of payment and they paid it directly to my bank account.  This worked very well previously and was really simply to transact.

Regards

Caute_cautim

amandavanceISC2

@Lukovich90ZM I'm sorry to hear your emails have not been answered. Please send me a direct email and I will be happy to send you the wire transfer information. As mentioned in the comments, you do also have the option to pay via check or credit card.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

avance@isc2.org

Daniel_73
Newcomer I

Payment seems a recurring problem, actually the link on the dashboard to pay with card is not workin 😞

MattSionkowski
Newcomer I

I'm having the same problem. It redirects me to the home-page. So I cannot pay my first AMF and become a full member.
Daniel_73
Newcomer I

Seems that there is a problem with permissions, the pay by card seems to work when you are a member and the permissions are granted. I'll wait till this is fixed, hope someone will take care about.

Regards

Daniel

Cshah
Newcomer I

@amandavanceISC2 avance@isc2.org - FYI

I am facing same problem; cannot pay for membership - the credit card payment link is redireting to homepage, and same for digital certificate, When can we expect this to be resolved?

AaronN
Viewer II

I've been trying to contact "Member Services" for two months.  I've left various voicemails and still nothing.  My account now has to be reinstated because no one seems to be able to a) answer the phone b) listen to and return a voicemail.

What's the point of having "Member Services" and not being able to provide service to members...