Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
soybean338
Viewer

Valid Credit card is rejected for payment of membership dues

I tried paying my membership dues with a perfectly healthy creditcard (ICS).

Unfortunately. It didn't work, so I tried it a couple of times with minor variations thinking that might fix the problem.

Without forewarning, I am now confronted with a message that my online payment option has been temporarily removed. Just when I decided to use a new creditcard altogether.

This is a frustrating and intransparent experience. I have messaged your support team, but judging from the response times I will have my membership suspended before the issue can be resolved.

Judging by the amount of messages in this forum about payment failures I highly recommended ISC2 to revisit their payment security measures as it is falsely flagging valid creditcards as invalid.

When I say revisit your security measures, I mean that you rationalize your current security measures and its intended goal:

What kind of activity or risks are you trying to mitigate within your intranet and paying certified target audience by having these measures in place, exactly? This is an intranet for certified professionals with their reputation on the line, and not Amazon.com.

2 Replies
Kaity
Community Manager

Apologies for the issue @soybean338 

We've been hearing from some members that they've been having trouble making credit card payments with us. We are actively looking into alternative payment methods to alleviate this issue. If you can contact membersupport@isc2.org directly, they can assist you (they can call you if preferred) with a solution. 

PrestonS
Viewer

Hi, is this issue resolved as i still cannot make payment online.