cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ISC2_Member
Viewer

ISC2 isn't connecting to PearsonVue!

Dear ISC2,

It appears that the link to PearsonVue is broken - can someone please look into this? 

ISC2_Member_0-1692624455108.png

We cannot book, cancel, view, re-schedule any exams. 

Please Fix This. 

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

The issue with connecting to PearsonVUE to schedule, cancel or reschedule your exam is fixed. Thank you for your patience!

ISC2 Community Manager
25 Replies
csmoot
Viewer

Was this ever fixed? After you do the form for the first time, it doesn't bring you the Pearson site to reschedule exams.  What is going on with this?   You just get the candidate form and after you hit submit it does absolutely nothing! You dont get redirected to the Pearson site again

kt3
Viewer

It sure doesn't seem to be fixed. I never even registered for the exam. I decided I didn't feel ready to take it and exited before completing the process. Now that I'm ready to register for the exam, I get "Success! Contact details updated successfully!" Then it just stays on the same page. You can't go directly to Pearson Vue's website either, because it just redirects back to ISC2's nonfunctional page.

Based on the previous responses, it doesn't appear that ISC2 even considers this to be a problem.

Jen1
Newcomer I

Hi all,

I have huge problem to reschedule my exam. I am on isc2.org site -> confirm exam account information - then I should be redirected to Pearson VUE site to manage my exams but I am not redirected. Instead after a while I have red errror info " Error something went wrong please contact your administrator. Unable to tunnel through proxy. Proxy returns "HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable"

Please help. Is this Isc2 fault or something is wrong with my configuration? I tried with other pc - and this same. 

Somebody had this error?

Mandy
Viewer

Hi, I am unable to reschedule my exam as well. Can you please help me as well?

jaynevado
Newcomer II

I'm trying to schedule my CISSP-ISSAP exam today and I'm also getting a similar issue.

Something is wrong on their end. Please be patient and try it again later.

Scaa1701
Viewer II

I have the same issue when trying to schedule muy exam, did you have a Solution? Thank you.
OffGrid
Viewer

Any luck? Same experience here.

Jen1
Newcomer I

Nothing changed for now. Did anyone contacted them? I am just not sure if they know about this or no. I have limited time to reschedule so if all will be this same - afternoon or tomorrow I will try reschedule via phone.

Shalati
Viewer

I have same issu.

Something went wrong please contact your administrator.Unable to tunnel through proxy. Proxy returns "HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable"