cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ISC2_Member
Viewer

ISC2 isn't connecting to PearsonVue!

Dear ISC2,

It appears that the link to PearsonVue is broken - can someone please look into this? 

ISC2_Member_0-1692624455108.png

We cannot book, cancel, view, re-schedule any exams. 

Please Fix This. 

Thanks!

25 Replies
Khasim
Viewer

I'm also facing same issue. Any update on solution ?

Jen1
Newcomer I

Only that I contacted ISC2 line and they know about this issue. It is expecpected to be solved in around 24h. 

bpester
Viewer

Same here. I believe we just have to wait.
g14classified
Viewer II

same here. seems their website was updated over the weekend, so it could be related to that. i have also sent an email, but yet to hear back from them.

jaynevado
Newcomer II

None of us are able to schedule. ISC2 is currently making changes to its PearsonVue website.

It's best if you contact the support here: https://www.isc2.org/contact-us 

sivaraaj
Reader I

Facing same issue with exam registration. ISC2 team please look into this issue.

Thanks.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Hello all, 

Thank you for your messages. Some users are unable to register for their exam. We are investigating this issue now. We apologize for the inconvenience. I will post an update on Community when it is resolved.  

ISC2 Community Manager
Jen1
Newcomer I

Is there any recommendation for people who want to reschedule but can not and time window to do this is ending? I tried last 2 days - now I have only tomorrow to reschedule. I opened 2 tickets and no news.
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@Jen1 wrote:
Is there any recommendation for people who want to reschedule but can not and time window to do this is ending? I tried last 2 days - now I have only tomorrow to reschedule. I opened 2 tickets and no news.

@Jen1 at this time, you may call PearsonVUE to reschedule or cancel your exam. However, our team is working to resolve the issue ASAP. 

ISC2 Community Manager
Jen1
Newcomer I

I am able to login and reschedule exam. Thank you for taking care of this problem. Regards