Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bmarburger2010
Newcomer I

Digital Certificate

I know you can access digital certificates under Member>Digital Certificates. However, mine opens a blank PDF. Are you able to print off associate certifications?

4 Replies
CraginS
Defender I

I just checked mine. It is PDF file of my CISSP certification. 

You might try a different browser.

D. Cragin Shelton, DSc
Dr.Cragin@iCloud.com
My Blog
My LinkeDin Profile
My Community Posts
bmarburger2010
Newcomer I

Sir,

Thanks for the quick reply. I've tried IE, Edge, and Chrome; they all load the same blank PDF. My assumption is, there's no certificate for associates.

CraginS
Defender I

"My assumption is, there's no certificate for associates."

Ahhh.. the missing clue.

Yes, the status of "Associate of (ISC)2" is explicitly not a certification.As such, there is no need for a certificate for framing. 

The Associate status was created so low-experience practitioners in the information security field could become members of (ISC)2 by passing the knowledge-breadth exam while still building professional experience up to the required five years.  At the time, (ISC)2 offered only two certifications, the original CISSP and the SSCP. The Associate of (ISC)2 status was only for those pursuing the CISSP, not the SSCP.

D. Cragin Shelton, DSc
Dr.Cragin@iCloud.com
My Blog
My LinkeDin Profile
My Community Posts
amandavanceISC2

@bmarburger2010 Thank you for your inquiry! As @CraginS mentioned, as an Associate of (ISC)², you will not receive a certificate as this is a status. Once you have gained the required work experience and have passed the endorsement process, that is when you will receive a certificate for that certification. 

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance