Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cyprex123
Viewer III

Unable to print the digital certificate

Hello, I just passed my CC yesterday, paid my AMF today, and have been accepted as a member. I was able to claim my badge, but whenever I try to click on the "Print Member Digital Certificate" button it leads me to an empty PDF file. Well, it appears empty, but when you select all and copy, it appears there was an invisible text that reads "Printing is not available, please check back later." Should I contact customer support (after the holidays obviously) or just wait it out, since I became a member like half an hour ago? This is how the entire page looks like. Much appreciated.
image.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cyprex123
Viewer III

Hello! I was just about to when I decided to run it one last time, and surprisingly it worked. Maybe it had to do with the certification cycle since it began on April 1st? Nonetheless, it works now and I'm able to download and print it. Thank you very much for the response.
2 Replies
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@cyprex123 

Thank you for providing this image. Can you please reach out to our support team? You can share this image in an email to them so they can help with your account: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us

ISC2 Community Manager
cyprex123
Viewer III

Hello! I was just about to when I decided to run it one last time, and surprisingly it worked. Maybe it had to do with the certification cycle since it began on April 1st? Nonetheless, it works now and I'm able to download and print it. Thank you very much for the response.