cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LOR075
Newcomer I

Dashboard Not Working - Non-Member?

Hi all,

I recently became a member of ISC, managed to get SSCP & CISSP.

I received my email saying the endorsement process was complete for SSCP and I should go to my dashboard to see my certification status. When I go there, I don't see anything and it still says I'm a non-member.

Anyone else experienced this and know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

39 Replies
Ponzekap2
Viewer II

@Kaity I have the same problem. Received my email on January 22nd but still can't access my dashboard.
Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @Ponzekap2 - I have given your information to a colleague in the Member Support team for assistance. 

JoshT1989
Viewer

@Kaity I'm having the same issue.  I received an email today stating my CISSP application has been reviewed, completed, and go to the dashboard to review my certification status. When I go to the dashboard, it flashes for a second and then disappears.  Any assistance you can provide is appreciated. 

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @JoshT1989 - call us at 1-866-331-ISC2(4722), choose option 1 for member/candidate services, then option 1 again for login issues. We will get a ticket started. 

Or you can email membersupport@isc2.org to request a ticket be started. feel free to cc communications@isc2.org when you send that ticket in. 

wosho
Viewer II

I have exactly the same issue, when I try to access the dashboard, the page loads but immediately disappear and takes me back to the home.

I see the "Audit" red during the 1 second period it appears.

I will raise a ticket sending an email, however considering the time this issue has been brought to this forum, a global fix should be in place I believe.

mgnm
Viewer II

Were you ever able to get this issue resolved. I also have the same problem.

Mark

Paulknight
Newcomer I

Yes all fixed now. You’ll need to contact support. It’s a joke that they still haven’t fixed this bug!

Thanks, Paul
mujtabajanjua
Viewer III

mujtabajanjua_1-1601478783325.png

Hi, I have passed the CISSP exam and submitted the application for endorsement. I am having the same issue, Unable to see the dashboard details. Please feel free if you need further details;

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards
Mujtaba

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @mujtabajanjua - please call us at 1-866-331-ISC2(4722), choose option 1 for member/candidate services, then option 1 again for login issues. We will get a ticket started. 

Or you can email membersupport@isc2.org to request a ticket be started - include your email and ID # and the screenshot if you can. Thanks!! 

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@NJR 

I sent a request to our Member Support team to reach out to you to assist with your account. 

If you need additional assistance, please reach out to our support team at https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us

ISC2 Community Manager