cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LOR075
Newcomer I

Dashboard Not Working - Non-Member?

Hi all,

I recently became a member of ISC, managed to get SSCP & CISSP.

I received my email saying the endorsement process was complete for SSCP and I should go to my dashboard to see my certification status. When I go there, I don't see anything and it still says I'm a non-member.

Anyone else experienced this and know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

39 Replies
theredmini
Viewer II

I don't know about @NJR, but my dashboard still isn't working. 

I have managed to activate my membership by phoning up and paying the AMF (as I can't do it via the dashboard), so the dashboard not working is less urgent for me. I still get the same behaviour as before though, with the dashboard page showing nothing, with the contents seemingly hidden behind the page footer.

NJR
Newcomer I

Hi @Kaity. Someone from the support team has reached out to me. They informed me that my application was still under review and that I needed to wait for it to be approved to then call in to make my membership payment before my Dashboard would update or not have the issues I'm currently experiencing. So I will wait for that to happen and reach back out if I still experience any issues. Thank you for your response and have a wonderful day!
SecureSheep
Viewer II

I am having the same issues here. I got my mail regarding the completion of my endorsement review, but I can't access my dashboard for more information. Could you reach out to the support team regarding this, @Kaity? I would appreciate it, thanks!

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @SecureSheep - does the Online Endorsement Application work for you? You can find it on this page - https://www.isc2.org/endorsement

But the direct URL (must be logged in to access) is https://apps.isc2.org  Please let me know if that allows you to proceed. If not, I will get your information over to our support team for a ticket. 

SecureSheep
Viewer II

Hi @Kaity 

Yes, I can access the direct link and it says that my application has been approved and I should check my dashboard for next steps. But apparently the dashboard is working now after it didn't for the last few weeks, so everything is fine. Thanks anyway! 

Kaity
Community Manager

Sorry for the issues, but so glad it's all working now @SecureSheep!  

whodat727
Viewer II

HI @Kaity ,

I received the email for "Next Step for Approved Application". The email states my application is complete and I need to go to the dashboard to review my certification status , however I am having the same issues as other folks in this discussion. The dashboard does not appear available to me. I emailed support but have not gotten a response yet.

Thanks for the help. 

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @whodat727 - if it's still not allowing you to proceed after 8am (Eastern time) on December 5th, please PM me your ID # and the dates of your emails/notifications so that I can get with IT to get a ticket in.

We're finding that it's not updating the dashboard on the first day - which is something we're trying to fix - but that usually the following day that issue resolves itself and you'll be able to pay your first AMF and get your membership started officially. 

Paulknight
Newcomer I

@Kaity

I am also having the same issue, passed, endorsed and a broken member dash.

Could you assist please?
Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @Paulknight - I've sent your information to our support team to get a ticket started to fix your dashboard issue. They'll be in touch directly with an update!