Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dominik
Viewer II

Unable to activate email address - CISSP endorsement process

I provisionally passed the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) examination on 11/07/2020.

I received an email (Subject: (ISC)2 CISSP Examination Results) on 11/08/2020 with the information to start the endorsement process. I followed the provided link. Since I don't have an (ISC)2 account yet, I wanted to create a new one. After entering my personal information, I need to confirm my email address to continue. Unfortunately, I don't receive any emails from (ISC)2 to confirm my email address. I have already asked my email administrator if there is a problem on our side. I have tried to activate my email address now multiple times.

I finally tried to create an account with my second email address (private) to rule out that the issue is due to my business email address. It worked and I didn't have to confirm the email address. But now I get the message: 'You must resolve the following error before you can continue: Your account has not been fully provisioned yet. Contact Member Services [...]'. Nonetheless, I would like to use my business email address for my account. I also use my business email address when registering for the exam at Person VUE.

I have already tried to contact the member support several times. Unfortunately I have not received an answer - or at least a confirmation that my request has been received.

- 11/09/2020, membersupport@isc2.org

- 11/11/2020, membersupport@isc2.org

- 11/12/2020, membersupportemea@isc2.org 

May I kindly ask you for assistance in solving this issue.

More detailed information can be provided in a private message.

Thank you very much in advance.

Dominik

2 Replies
Dominik
Viewer II

Since my last message I still haven't heard anything from (ISC)2.

Can someone from (ISC)2 support me here?

tonyshiver
Contributor II

@Dominik Sending you a private message.

For questions or issues related to candidate/member services, please contact: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us.