cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LOR075
Newcomer I

Dashboard Not Working - Non-Member?

Hi all,

I recently became a member of ISC, managed to get SSCP & CISSP.

I received my email saying the endorsement process was complete for SSCP and I should go to my dashboard to see my certification status. When I go there, I don't see anything and it still says I'm a non-member.

Anyone else experienced this and know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

39 Replies
NJR
Newcomer I

Hi Andrea.  Appreciate the help but my issue was resolved about a year ago now.  So I am all set.  Thank you again!

CoreyHi8
Viewer II

I'm also having this problem after passing a few weeks ago.

I've emailed communications@isc2.org and membersupport@isc2.org with a description of the issue, a link to this thread, and a screenshot. They replied saying it was resolved thinking it was related to the maintenance issues recently. I responded saying it's not resolved but didn't get an answer.

When I try to call, it keeps sending me to an 'Endorsement Support' voicemail.

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @CoreyHi8 - I have your email from a few minutes ago that you sent to the Communications email and I've relayed that to our Member Support team for assistance. If you're getting directed to the Endorsement Support voicemail, does it allow you to leave a message with your details? I assume you're calling 1-866-331-4722, pressing 1 for member/candidate services and then 3 for endorsement - is that correct? I just want to be sure I'm following up with the correct team. 

CoreyHi8
Viewer II

Yea, I've left a message.

There's never a prompt though, I just press 1, it goes on hold for like 30 seconds then plays the voicemail prompt. Never hit anything about endorsement support

Kaity
Community Manager

Ok - thank you, I'll follow up with the lead in Endorsements. 

Kaity
Community Manager

@CoreyHi8 I'm reviewing your email and posts on this thread and don't see a screenshot of your issue anywhere. Can you PM me directly with what your issue is? 

mujtabajanjua
Viewer III

@Kaity I just want to confirm (memberservices3@isc2.org) if this email belongs to ISC2?

tonyshiver
Contributor II

@mujtabajanjua Yes, that is a valid (ISC)2 email address.

Tony Shiver

Manager, Member Services

For questions or issues related to candidate/member services, please contact: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us.
Zepu
Viewer II

I am having the exact same issues. Received the email on 11/16 and waited 24 hours as instructed in the email. There is still nothing showing on the dashboard page. (I have the same experience that the dashboard page will flash and disappear on the first login.) 

tonyshiver
Contributor II

@Zepu If you haven't already, please contact Member Services and one of our Member Support Coordinators will work with you to resolve your dashboard issues.

http://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us

Tony Shiver

Manager, Member Services

For questions or issues related to candidate/member services, please contact: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us.