cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LOR075
Newcomer I

Dashboard Not Working - Non-Member?

Hi all,

I recently became a member of ISC, managed to get SSCP & CISSP.

I received my email saying the endorsement process was complete for SSCP and I should go to my dashboard to see my certification status. When I go there, I don't see anything and it still says I'm a non-member.

Anyone else experienced this and know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

39 Replies
Kaity
Community Manager

Hello! It may be that you need to pay your first AMF to change your status from non-member to member. If the dashboard is not giving you that option, can you please private message me your candidate (certificate) #? I can get this fixed if that's the case. 

Thank you! 

LOR075
Newcomer I

Hi Kaity,

Sent you over a quick message.

Also, this is the screen I see whenever I try to see my dashboard:

ISC Dashboard.png

Kate1386
Viewer II

Hello,

Did you ever get this sorted out? I'm having the same issue.

LOR075
Newcomer I

Hi Kate,

Yes I did!

It was a bit of a nuisance and it wasn't explained to me why it happened, but long story short is that I messaged  directly who helped get my issue to where it needed to go very quickly. Definitely try going through here rather than phoning (which got me nowhere) or e-mailing (roughly 2 week response).

It sounds like it's a problem ISC2's side. Once Kaity escalated my issue, it was fixed within 5 days.

Kate1386
Viewer II

Thanks for the quick resposne, I'll try that!

theredmini
Viewer II

I'm having what seems to be the same issue. I passed the CISSP exam, had my endorsement approved and was asked to log into the member dashboard where I expected an option to agree to the code of ethics and pay the AMF. What I get when I log into the member dashboard is my name showing as a non-member and just two options; "Profile" and "Preferences", like this:

Member Dashboard.PNG

Looking at the source code for the page, it looks like it's supposed to display information about my CPE status, but doesn't. When I load the page, some other bits flash up very briefly, before having the page footer section plastered over the top of it. The page very briefly looks like this:

Member Dashboard2.PNG

I've managed to very quickly click the links to "View Details" and "Audit", but they both fail and redirect me back to the ISC2 home page.

It looks like there's either a problem with my account, or the member dashboard web page simply doesn't work.

This is really frustrating. I've spent a lot of time and money on getting CISSP certified and I can't call myself a CISSP, as I haven't fully completed the membership process. I expected the hard bit of this to be the exam, not paying the AMF!

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @theredmini - so sorry for this issue! I've sent your information to our support team so we can get this resolved. They'll be in touch directly with updates. 

NJR
Newcomer I

Good morning.  I appear to be experiencing the same issue as users above.  I log in to my Dashboard and all I see is a quick flash of the full Dashboard and then ultimately what is in the picture.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

ISC2 Dashboard.png

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @NJR - do you still need assistance with this, or has our support team handled? Please let me know!