Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bizzer
Viewer III

CPE Portal Submission Alternative

Is there another way (e.g. email) to submit CPEs?

I'm able to access  the portal but portions of the submission form aren't rendering at all and the draft CPE is tagged as Chapter Creation even though "Webinar etc." was selected as the type and it has tomorrow's date applied to it.

I need to submit these last few soon.

ETA : The problem only seems to be on the Education > Online Webinars, podcasts and other online materials submission form.  It only has the Title and Credit hour fields (previously had Training Provider, Date of Course and Review Text fields) and the form hangs if you try to Save & Continue (Save & Exit results in the bogus Draft CPE entry on the dashboard).

For now I'm using the Education Education Courses and Seminars form to submit.

4 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

There are some known issues with the CPE portal, but I've always had success submitting CPEs when following the guidance in this post:

https://community.isc2.org/t5/Member-Support/How-Where-to-enter-for-CPE-for-completing-an-online-cla...

I can't submit either. I've followed the advice - to the letter - it just gets stuck on the "apply cpe" step.  It brings up a "wait" and just sits there forever.  Multiple browsers, internet connections, caching.  I wouldn't be surprised if it's a security issue.  Browsers have been tightening things up since last spring.

cpeportal.png

While I have been able to submit in the past I have to say that this new portal is far more fraught with problems than the old one.

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Not sure if this will help but apparently there's a known issue with overly long text entries in the various CPE submission fields - the advice is to try and keep these as short as possible:

https://community.isc2.org/t5/Member-Support/CPE-posting-issue/m-p/18691#M3713

EDIT: Please also note in the post linked above what Amanda says about trying the Education Courses and Seminars option instead.

Bizzer
Viewer III

Thanks Alec. Unfortunately this is the form that is broken, but I flipped your advice and used the Education Courses and Seminars form to submit instead.