cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frank_M
Viewer

CISSP Endorsement by ISC2

Hi,

I submitted my endorsement application to ISC2 on October 3rd and it's still in status "Your application has been received but processing by (ISC)² has not yet started."  I reached out to support through email and received a response that IT was going to look into this issue.  That was 1 week ago.  I've been waiting for 10 weeks now to get my application processed.  Please help!  Thank you.

11 Replies
Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @Frank_M - I'll check with the endorsements team to see what the hold up is. We've been running around 4-6 weeks, so your application should have been completed by now if it was submitted to us on October 3. I'll reach out via PM with a status or if there's something we need. 

Thanks! 

Darkness
Viewer III

Sorry to hijack this post. It has been 6 weeks since my endorsement on nov 10th and I am yet to hear anything. Just wondering if the wait time has changed?
Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @Darkness - can you private message me your ID # so I can check with the team on this? 

Darkness
Viewer III

Hi Kaity, I received the approved application email 2 hours ago. Thanks for your quick response, I was so excited seeing the email after waiting for 6 weeks I paid the AMF straight away.
Kaity
Community Manager

That's great @Darkness! Welcome to the family! 

msaraswate
Newcomer I

Hi!! My endorsement was done on 22-Nov-2019, have been waiting for the final confirmation - its been 6 weeks now.. so wanted to check - would be kind enough if help is provided to check by when can I expect the final confirmation. 

Happy New Year to all - may this year be of success and happy learning to all!! 

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @msaraswate - you should be hearing back from us in the next day or so!

msaraswate
Newcomer I

Thank you Kaity!! highly appreciate your response!! 

Will confirm once I get my final endorsement confirmation - Have a nice day - Thanks again!! 

msaraswate
Newcomer I

Hello Kaity,

Need a help please - my endorsement was done in second week of Jan-2020 (Thanks to you), I have yet not received my - welcome kit / hard copy of CISSP certification. Will be obliged if you could please help push it through or atleast confirm where it is stuck!!

Thanks in advance!! - Have a nice day!!

Best Regards,

Mahesh Saraswate