Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Champion

New Member Portal Dashboard - MFA is here!

Anyone seen the new member portal dashboard? There's a link to it from the standard member home page, or you can click here:

https://www.isc2.org/Dashboard

It also allows you to enable MFA on your account under preferences - I've turned on the Google Authenticator option (others are available).

I saw this advertised on LinkedIn, but hadn't seen it mentioned on on here yet, so thought I'd let you all know about it!

21 Replies
Highlighted
Community Champion

Re: New Member Portal Dashboard - MFA is here!

I saw it on Monday and managed to fubar my account by turning it on.   My recommendation, do NOT change anything regarding authenticating to your (ISC)² account until the new login pages have had some time to settle in.  I suspect that the canary for this fix will be that IE logins once again work.

My symptom is "username/password incorrect" when I attempt to authenticate (although both are auto-typed and/or pasted from my password safe).  @amandavanceISC2 kindly has engaged the developers on my behalf. 

Not to worry, I do have a work around that allows me to continue contributing to the community.  The procedure is to first log into here in one window and then logging into the site I actually want in a second window.  Through the magic of federation, I end up bypassing the faulty login page. Incidentally, this same trick works if one wants to login with Internet Explorer.

Highlighted
Community Champion

It's been working well for me, but I'm not surprised some people are having issues given the recent track record of updates / upgrades!

Highlighted
Community Champion

One issue I've just noticed with the new dashboard is the date shown for the when the fees are due is my end of cycle date and not when the next annual fee is due.

Highlighted
(ISC)² Former Staff

Thank you both for passing along your feedback on the new Member Dashboard. Our team is looking into both of the issues that you have brought up. 

Please feel free to continue leaving feedback about the new Dashboard here, we truly appreciate it. 

Best, 

Samantha O'Connor
(ISC)² Online Community Manager