Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Viewer II

Re: BrightTALK CPE auto submissions.

I just now tried to submit two which worked finr then I tried to submit two more and neither of this went, they went to draft. The submission process feels like it is broken. This is not fun and is un-nerving given that I would like to maintain my cert.

Advocate I

Viewer

I have comepleted my webinars in the past with BrightTalk and they have auto updated my CPEs. However, I do not see it happening any more. When I log into BrightTalk, I cannot see my CISSP ID anywhere in my profile. Am I missing something?

Advocate I

When you first register with BrightTALK you get the opportunity to enter your ISC2 member ID. However, that field never gets shown again from that point on. It is still there and should allow CPEs to be added on your behalf. The fact this is not currently happening is probably more to do with issues on ISC2's side than issues on the BrightTALK side. I'd just add the CPEs manually following the steps in this link:

https://community.isc2.org/t5/Member-Support/CPE-not-getting-credited-automatically/m-p/21405#M4085

If you notice they do get added automatically later on meaning you have duplicates just delete the duplicates.