cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gulmira
Viewer

Exam results

Hello, 

I just had my CC exam today, but couldn’t know if I passed or failed. In my account on Pearson VUE I just can see the status “pass”. Is that mean that I succeeded? Thank you.

7 Replies
geobarou
Viewer II

Hello @Gulmira.

Yes, it means that you passed the exam. But in order to be certificated, as I know from my email, you must sign the code of Ethics and pay the annual fee. If you are new to ISC and the CC is your first certificate, as I am, the fee must be paid in 2024. At least this is what I see. 

amirach
Newcomer I

Good day ,i hope you are well. i passed the exam today and i payed the maintenance fees but i still do not see my grades . How to access those please
denbesten
Community Champion

It is graded Pass/Fail.  Seeing that you have the CC "badge" in the community, your score must have been pass.

Q: Can I find out how many questions I answered correctly?

A: ISC2 does not report to candidates the number of questions they answered correctly or the overall percentage of questions they answered correctly; however; failing candidates are provided with the rank ordering of domains based on their percentage of questions answered correctly in each domain of the examination. This information is provided to assist failing candidates who would know the domains that they need to focus in their further study. [cite]

amirach
Newcomer I

Thank you , yes i passed actually but the guy on the pearson place told i will receive the grades . Thank you for your response
denbesten
Community Champion

@amirach wrote:
 ...the guy on the Pearson place told...

PearsonVue runs exams for a few hundred different companies.  I'd bet that their staff know that all test suppliers are responsible for sending the "official results", but do not know/care that ISC2 only releases pass/fail.

Along similar lines, this is why I suggest that one pre-validates compliance with both ISC2's and Pearson Vue's name matching policies.  This minimizes the odds of needing to explain the nuances of a special case that the front-desk-guy really does not care about.   And, reducing the odds of stressful conflict is particularly important as one is trying to enter the exam-taking Zen.   

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@amirach

https://www.isc2.org/exams/after-your-exam 

Earning Your Certification

After passing the exam, you’ll receive an email with your official results and can begin the endorsement process to confirm you have the necessary work experience to become fully certified. The application must be endorsed and digitally signed by an ISC2 certified professional. If you do not know an ISC2 certified professional in good standing, ISC2 can act as endorser for you.

After your endorsement application is approved, you will be notified via email and can pay your first Annual Maintenance Fee (AMF) to begin your membership cycle.

ISC2 Community Manager
farhad
Viewer II

I just had my exam today and got the result "Provisonally passed" but its not updated on the pearson VUE. Any idea how much time it will take to get my profile updated? TIA