cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCSP - Questions for the CCSP Official Practice Testbook - Similar in quality to the real exam?

Hey everyone, 

Looking to take my CCSP exam in the near future, I've read the Official CCSP Book that was provided online through ISC2 and VitalSource. 

I am now running through the practice questions from the "Practice Question Bank" 

Given my success with these question, I am concerned that the questions on the real exam may be not be similar. Can anyone attest to this being the case, and if so would it be possible to share a resource that has been confirmed from experience to have questions that are similar in length and complexity?

Kind Regards

2 Replies
ericgeater
Community Champion

Is this book only online?  Or is this a physical copy?

-----------
A claim is as good as its veracity.
nkeaton
Contributor I

I didn't do as many questions as I usually do for the CCSP.  Since it is in my opinion 50% cybersecurity and 50% cloud concepts and security, I relied heavily on no cost documents from CSA (Cloud Security Alliance) and NIST (theirs are older but still relevant).  CSA helped ISC2 develop the CCSP and ISACA their CCAK.  It was not available when I took the exam, but the book by Gwen Bettwy was recommended by ISC2 and do acquisitions of it for our folks studying for the CCSP.  They say is very concise and helpful.  I did not use the resources that you described.  Are those from the online ISC2 training?  I did completely self-study for the exam, so not familiar with that.  Best wishes.