Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: CISSP Endorsement Wait

All, 

We appreciate your patience. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide an exact spot in the queue as a status update. Typically, endorsements are reviewed within about 4-6 weeks. However, due to high volume, it is currently running 6-8 weeks. Once the volume is down, we will be back to the 4-6 week review time frame. If you are coming up on the 8 week mark, you will be hearing back via your primary email on file shortly. Please keep in mind the office will be closed for the Holiday. 

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly or email membersupport@isc2.org.

Best Regards, 
Amanda Vance

Newcomer I

Really appreciate you chiming in Amanda. Good to know you are at 6-8 weeks still. That is helpful. Have a great day!
Newcomer I

Received notification of my approved CISSP status last night!   It took about 8 weeks + 2 more business days.   Factoring in Thanksgiving they seem real close to the 8 week mark on getting these back.   

Viewer II

I received notification as well.. it was about 8 weeks and 4 or 5 days.
Newcomer I

Image result for congratulation

Newcomer I

@chroma wrote:
I received notification as well.. it was about 8 weeks and 4 or 5 days.

Well done. I emailed customer service on my 7-week mark and was told to continue waiting. Feliz Navidad I guess.

Newcomer I

Hi ,

Today , I got confirmation for CCSP. 8 weeks and 5 days after submitting the endorsement.Smiley Happy
Thanks everyone