cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

(ISC)² Self-Study Resources for CSSLP

Textbooks, Study Guides, Apps and More

From traditional textbooks and study guides to more contemporary tools, such as interactive flash cards and study apps, we have a training and study resource that’s right for you and will fit into your busy schedule.

https://www.isc2.org/Training/Self-Study-Resources

ISC2 Community Manager
40 Replies
fgarcialainez
Newcomer III

Hi,

The thing is that I am missing a book with practice tests as in other certifications. Also, would be great to have an updated version of the CBK. Is there any plan to get these materials soon?

Regards,

klangenbacher
ISC2 Former Staff

Hello @fgarcialainez

Thank you for comment. At this time we do not have any plans on creating a practice test book but, I will absolutely take this suggestion back to the development team. As far as the CBK, we do not have any plans to update CBK this year however, the current version has a lot of great information that is still very relevant to the updated exam outline. 

Again, I will definitely bring your requests back to the development team to think about for future self-study resources. 

Thank you!

fgarcialainez
Newcomer III

Hi,

Thanks for your quick answer. I have already read the CBK a couple of times, but I still don’t feel comfortable taking the exam without studying a reasonable number of practicing questions.

I have seen lots of practice questions for other certifications like the CISSP or the SSCP (I passed this exam last summer), but unfortunately not too many about CSSLP...

Regards,
afuentes
Viewer II

Hi:

I have the same problem mention by @fgarcialainez. I already pass the CISSP certification, and I'm currently studying for the CCSP certification. And in both cases, the Practice Tests are a key to detect topics requiring more focus or getting deeper knowledge during the studying process. 

And considering the natural complexity and recent changes of the CSSLP exam, it's essential to have this kind of study material. 

I hope we have some goods news soon!!!

Best regards

Alejandro Fuentes, CISSP

tswern
Newcomer III

I have to agree with  @afuentes. If ISC2 has something similar to ISACA's Q&A databases, that would be great. We can home our skills and find our weak points with practice.

fgarcialainez
Newcomer III

Hi,

Totally agree... It would be great to have this kind of study resource available.

Btw, quick question. During CSSLP exam is allowed to use the acronym glossary master list for non-native English speakers? I don't remember to have it available when taking the SSCP, but I have seen some posts that are contradictory regarding this.

Certification Acronym Glossary Master List Translated

Thanks and Regards,

ChrisS
Viewer II

Hello,

Is there a place on the ISC2 site to download a copy of the current CSSLP CBK?

Or is the Certification Exam Outline (https://www.isc2.org/-/media/ISC2/Certifications/Exam-Outlines/CSSLP-Exam-Outline-Sept2020.ashx) considered to be the current CSSLP CBK for exam preparation purposes?

Any information is greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

-

Chris S.

Abszvyas
Viewer III

Hi

I bought the All in One CSSLP certification exam guide, 2nd Edition. 

That has some questions in it, and access to a test engine online.

Not sure how relevent the questions are, as not got to them yet, but the book is good.

Abs

Brunono
Viewer

Hi,

It would be nice to have an erratum for the official "CSSLP CBK" book.

Regards

Bruno